2011 Sundance F Boats F19CCR
The F Series Boats have a 76" beam width. We incorporated our new SRV Bow to the F Series Boats in July 2003. The F19CCR is our newest 2007 model and has a yacht finish front and rear deck connected with a gunwale ring cap. The ring cap gives the boat top sides a much more finished look and allows us to use a larger and stiffer rub rail. We also use the best 316 grade stainless steel cleats and fitting on these models.
This boat has the CC Console without a front seat as standard equipment and has our custom built triple rod racks mounted on both sides of console. The console is set up for a top mount binnacle control. A 24 gal fuel tank is located inside the console with a fuel fill located on the port side of the console. The instrument panel has Yamaha fuel gauge, voltmeter and tachometer. A space is provided for a 2" engine monitor or trim gauge. There is a Marinco stainless steel power point in the face of the dash for supplemental power for cell phones and hand held GPS instruments. A four switch electrical panel with circuit breaker overload protection and Johnson aerator pumps and automatic bilge pumps are standard. We have added wire conduits glassed into the floor at the hull edge for ease in pulling wires forward for trolling motors and other electrical equipment. A standard feature is a trolling wire harness and receptacle set using Ancor marine grade 6AWG tinned wire layed into the port side conduit for trolling motor.
The steering wheel is a 15" stainless steel wheel coupled to a Uflex No-Feed-Back helm using the newest planetary gear helm system for solid smooth steering with no transmitted engine torque back to the wheel. The custom molded lexan windshield and stainless steel console hand-rail are standard as well.
The stern and bow light poles are stored in clips under the front deck. The long rear deck has an 40 qt. aerated live well with a high speed pick-up. The high speed pick-up jets fresh water up to the bait well while the boat is in motion without the aerator pump running.
The helm seat is a 76 Qt. insulated cooler with a seat cushion and has a swing-back back rest.
- Fuel Cap.: 24 Gals.
- LOA: 18'-9
- Max HP: 90 H.P.
- Recommended HP: 70 H.P.
- Transom Height: 20
- Average Model Weight: 1540 lbs.
- Beam: 76
- Cockpit Freeboard: 19
- Draft: 6
- Floor Width: 65
- Full Molded Ring cap connecting front and rear decks
- High Speed Aerator Pick-Up
- Large Front Storage Compartment
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- SRV No-Spray bow design
- Stainless steel cleats with flush mount bow cleat
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Tachometer, Fuel and Volt gauges
- Ten (10) Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- U-Flex No-Feed-Back Rotary Steering
- Virtually Unsinkable
- Yamaha Power Matched Controls and Gauges nclude
- 316 Stainless Steel Hand Rails
- 40 Qt. Aerated Live Well Port Side Aft Deck
- 76 Qt. Swing Back Cooler Seat
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank in Console with side fill
- Chrome Thru Hulls
- Circuit Breakers on Dash
- Custom 6 Rod Racks on Console
- Custom Lids with embossed Sundance Logo
- Foam and Fiberglass I-Beam Stringer System
- Folding Stern Light & Removable Bow Light
- Uflex Hyco Hydraulic Steering
- Sunbrella Console Cover
- Sunbrella Mooring Cover
- Bimini Top w/ Boot
- Leaning Post w/ 76 qt. Cooler
- Rear Deck Bass Chair
- Rear Deck Chair Bases (S.S.)
- 72Q Cooler (front of console)
- Front Deck Bass Chair
- Front Deck Sun Pad
- Battery Selector Switch
- Quick Remove Console Rail
- Quick Remove Windshield
- Skiff Rub Rail - Lazer Blue
- SS Side Rail
- SS Split Bow Rail
- SS Stern Rail
- Transom Swim Platform
- ALL Flush Mount Cleats
- Max HP
- 90 H.P.
- Length Overall
- Fuel Capacity
- 24 Gals.